Established in 1972: The mission of Anderson Arts Center is to foster the practice and appreciation of the arts among people living in South Carolina.
A history of excellence in providing the community with the very best in programs and events promoting the visual arts with steady growth and development from community supporters. Anderson Arts Center remains important and integral to the economic, educational and cultural life of the Anderson community.
- Accessible Arts Programming
- Gallery Exhibitions that feature regional, national and international artists
- Downtown Public Art Projects that engage the public and give a sense of place Outreach Programming that serves special populations
- Summer Arts Camp and Arts School for children and adults
- Community Arts Education & Awareness
- Professional Development and Promotion of area artists
Our organization’s major partners include Anderson County, the City of Anderson, and the South Carolina Arts Commission.
WE'D LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!
Art matters. Make a difference today!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday - Friday
9:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday - Sunday
The Anderson Arts Center strives to meet the cultural needs of our diverse community through local and national exhibits, comprehensive arts programming for all ages, and community based public art projects.
Funding assistance provided by the Anderson County and City Accommodations Tax Fund and by the South Carolina Arts Commission, which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts.