The Anderson Arts Center, located in historic Downtown Anderson, offers a unique venue for your special event. Whether you are hosting a business meeting, an anniversary celebration, birthday, fundraiser, or the perfect wedding, each space has its own charm and sophistication.
Browse our venues, wedding packages, and gallery. Contact us today to set up an appointment. We’d love to take you on a tour, hear about your celebration, and help make it amazing.
- Rental period includes setup, event time, and teardown. Renter is responsible for setup and teardown. Hourly rates require a four-hour minimum.
- The Arts Center can do all setup and after-event teardown for a fee of $500 payable PRIOR to the event date. Decision MUST be made and approved by the Events Director two weeks prior to your event.
- The Arts Center welcomes outside vendors – catering, beverage services, entertainment, etc. Ask for the Preferred Vendors List for suggestions.
- An Arts Center representative will be present during the rental period. Fee is included in the rental rate. Any overtime will be billed at $25 per hour.
- Security is required at all events where alcohol is served. Fee in addition to rental rate.
- A deposit is due to secure the date and fee is deducted from the rental balance. Renter may pay the remaining balance in installments or all at once. The remaining balance is due five days before the event date.
- The Arts Center requires written notice of cancellation. It must be received no less than 15 days from the rental date to receive a refund.