- Rental period includes setup, event, and tear-down time
- Tables, chairs, and linens are not included with all spaces. You can rent from us for additional fee or provide your own.
- An Arts Center Representative will be present during the rental period. Fee is included in the rental rate. Any overtime will be billed at $25/hour.
- The Anderson Arts Center can do all setup and after event clean-up for a fee of $500 payable PRIOR to the event date. A decision MUST be made and approved by Events Director two weeks prior to your event.
- Outside vendors are allowed, ask us for recommendations
- The Arts Center is responsible for reasonable clean-up of the rented space; however, the caterer and bartender will be responsible for cleaning the kitchen and bar area and removing all food, liquor, wine, chasers, and serving pieces from the premises immediately following the event. If the caterer and/or bartender has already left, the renter is responsible for removing all items from the rented space.
- The Arts Center requires written notice of cancellation. It must be received no less than 30 days from the rental date or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Security is required at all events where alcohol is served. The fee is in addition to the rental rate.
- We encourage all weddings to have a wedding coordinator (ask us for a referral).
Kay Gallery/ Kay Gallery & Gallery 2 for 10 hours
The Kay Gallery and Gallery 2, located in the upstairs area of the Warehouse, each comfortably seat 150 guests. These two galleries, each at 2500 square feet, provide a rustic yet industrial setting that is the perfect combination of elegant and charming. With original works of art gracing the walls, the galleries provide a sophisticated and creative ambiance. The open floorplan features exposed brick walls and original hardwood floors. Just beyond the gallery doors is an open patio that easily extends the event outside.
Meadors Conference Room for 4 hours
The Meadors Conference Room provides a warm, more intimate space for smaller gatherings – from board meetings to bridal showers. Depending on your event, space can accommodate a conference-style meeting dining, or cocktail tables and even includes an inviting seating arrangement with a couch and chairs. A large television is in place for audio-visual needs, and the built-in bar/buffet is an ideal serving spot.
Atrium Gallery for 10 hours
The ground level of the Warehouse features our Atrium Gallery, which is reflective of the style of our main galleries, but on a smaller scale. In addition to the exposed brick walls, rustic beams open to a large skylight. An artistically inspired staircase combined with gallery exhibits creates a welcoming venue. A built-in bar/buffet offers a perfect location for serving guests.
Education Wing classrooms for 4 hours
Our educational classrooms offer a great option for hosting children’s birthday parties, team-building activities, make-n-take events, group meetings, and more. Classroom space includes tables and chairs and offers a more relaxed atmosphere while still offering the Warehouse charm. We also offer an Arty Party with a craft leader!
The Carnegie Building for 10 hours
This historic venue features a marble step entrance into a beautiful open gallery with large white fluted columns within the space. The right configuration of tables and chairs can transform this gallery into a multi-room feel, or it can be a welcoming open floor plan, depending on your needs and desires. The elegance of the tall ceilings and historic fireplaces make this building a timeless space for any occasion. This venue can accommodate 100 guests comfortably.