Exposed brick walls, heart pine floors, wooden beams, and original elevator lifts give the Anderson Arts Center its unique character. Located at 110 Federal Street, Anderson, SC 29625.
Building access is available from Murray Avenue, Federal Street and Main Street with ample parking. The Anderson Arts Center is an exceptional venue that includes:
- A creative ambiance filled with original works of art for your backdrop, based upon current exhibition.
- Renovated warehouse setting with an accessible open floor plan
- An atrium with stairway and a skylight for natural lighting.
- An outdoor patio when weather permits.
- The galleries can easily accommodate 300 guests or more.
- A movable bar is available to be placed in prime areas within the galleries.
*An arts center representative will be on site throughout your event.
There are several events packages available from which to choose. Please view the Wedding Package brochure or contact us at 864.222.2787 for more details.
The historic Carnegie building located at 405 North Main Street was constructed in 1908 through funds granted by the Carnegie Foundation. This beautiful open gallery, is the home of the Anderson Arts Center’s Permanent Collection. Large white fluted columns line the middle isle between the three galleries. The tall ceilings and bright interior of this gallery make the Carnegie perfect for any event! The galleries can easily accommodate up to 150 guests comfortably.
WE'D LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!
Art matters. Make a difference today!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday - Friday
9:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday - Sunday
The Anderson Arts Center strives to meet the cultural needs of our diverse community through local and national exhibits, comprehensive arts programming for all ages, and community based public art projects.
Subscribe to our emails to find out the latest about Anderson Arts Center.